Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lamb

This is an advertisement from the grocery store near my apartment. Doesn't the picture really make you want to go buy a lamb?



Bon Appetit


About a month ago I was eating lamb chops at the food court in the mall and watched two guys both delivering a package which was held on their shoulders. They walked right through the front door of the mall and up 3 flights of escalators with these packages. I took a closer look and noticed 4 hooves hanging out the back side of each package. I felt a little guilty for ordering the restaurant's last order of lamb chops. Maybe I wouldn't have felt so responsible for them having to order a couple whole lambs to restock their supply. :(

1 comment:

  1. Wow, are you getting spammed on your blog?

    As for the lambs, that's wierd that they aren't processed at an outside plant and then delivered to the restaurant. I can't imagine the mess they'd have back there while they're also cooking the food for customers then...sounds iffy.

    ReplyDelete